Protecting Your Privacy and the Privacy of Your Clients
Santa Barbara Pack and Post offers two shredding services
- Standard Shredding Service - is completed within 24 hours
- Expedited Shredding Service - is completed immediately
You are free to choose the service that works best for you.
Low Cost Shredding
Santa Barbara Pack and Post has no minimums, unlike our competition that will charge you $100 or more regardless of how many documents you need to shred. Whether you are shredding 1 sheet or 10,000, you will only pay for what we shred.
Santa Barbara Pack and Post shredding services are completely confidential. Your documents are always protected until they are destroyed. It is always difficult to figure out who you can trust. Santa Barbara Pack and Post has been in business for over 30 years and has thousands of loyal customers. We sill shred your
- legal documents
- bank and investment statements
- floppy discs
- cds and old zip discs
- medical records
- personal correspondence
- and more
Whatever documents you have for shredding, we can handle them. And we will shred your documents to a small enough size that you won't even be able to recognize them anymore.
When you are deciding which shredding company to use you might be surprised to find out that Santa Barbara Pack and Post is the only local shredding company. If you call our competition they will drive their giant truck over 100 miles from Los Angeles to shred your documents. That is not good for the earth or for your pocket book. Trust you local Santa Barbara shredding job to a true local company.
Pickup or Drop Off
When you shred your documents with Santa Barbara Pack and Post you have the option of dropping your documents off at our store or hiring us to come to you. Whatever is easier for you.
- Within the last twelve months, 9.3 million Americans were victims of identity theft.
- The total U.S. annual identity fraud cost remains essentially unchanged since [the FTC's] 2003 [results], at $52.6 Billion, an increase of 2.3% from the 2003 inflation-adjusted level of $51.4 Billion.
- Most thieves still obtain personal information through traditional rather than electronic channels. In the cases where the method was known, 68.2% of information was obtained off-line versus only 11.6% obtained online.
- Conventional methods such as through lost or stolen wallets, misappropriation by family and friends, and theft of paper mail are among the most common ways thieves gain access to information.
Courtesy of http://www.privacyrights.org