Private Mailbox Rental
This is not your ordinary PO Box. First, when you rent a Private Mailbox, you are renting a real physical address. You can receive UPS, FedEx, Courier deliveries and more. Items that do not fit in your box are kept safe unti you can retrieve them. No more worrying about packages left on your front porch. We will also send you emails or text messages alerting you when you receive packages.
Small office and home office business operators can keep business mail separate from their personal mail, protect their home address, run a virtual office and take advantage of all the benefits of our business services. Private citizens use our mailboxes for safety, security, and convenience.
For small business owners private mailboxes are event more important. Thanks to services like Google's street view and Zillow, giving your personal address out can be dangerous. Customers can show up on your doorstep, see how much your house is worth and scope out your neighborhood with only your mailing address. Things could get even worse if an upset customer shows up on your doorstep. With a private mailbox, not only can you find all your business needs under one roof, but you can also protect your family and your home based business.
Why rent a Private Mailbox?
- Use a Street Address instead of a P.O. Box which better for business and personal mail and packages
- 24 hour access to your mail
- Free package receiving - we can accept packages and mail from the Post Office, UPS, FedEx, DHL, and couriers-never miss a delivery again! You can't get these services with a PO Box!
- Emails and Text Messages - get email and text messages notifications when you receive a package.
- Free "Mail Check" - call ahead to see if you have mail-no wasted trips
- Security - Our mailbox lobby is lit and secured 24/7
- Mail Forwarding-do you travel and fret about your mail piling up? We can forward it to you overnight, weekly, monthly, or on demand.
- Anonymity & Privacy - your information is safe with us
- Permanent Address - do you move frequently? Tired of your mail "chasing" you? Problem solved. Having one address, no matter how many times you move, looks great on your credit report as well!